The Edmonton Oilers (1-3) host the Winnipeg Jets (1-3) on Saturday, October 21, with both coming off a loss in their last game. The bookmakers have made the Oilers solid favorites at -168 on the moneyline, and the Jets are at +138.
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of October 21, 2023 at 9:17 PM ET. Head to the article below for the latest lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Oilers vs. Jets Betting Odds
- Moneyline: EDM: (-168) | WPG: (+138)
- Puck line: EDM: -1.5 (141) | WPG: +1.5 (-173)
- Total: 7 — Over: (+112) | Under: (-136)
Injury Report as of October 21
Oilers: Ryan Fanti: Hip (Out)
Jets: Ville Heinola: Ankle (Out), Gabriel Vilardi: Knee (Out)
Oilers vs. Jets Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Over (7)|
|Spread Pick||Oilers (-1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Oilers vs. Jets Team Stats (2022-23)
|Oilers Avg. (Rank)||Jets Avg. (Rank)|
|3.96 (1st)||Goals Scored||3.00 (21st)|
|3.12 (17th)||Goals Allowed||2.73 (10th)|
|33.5 (6th)||Shots||30.3 (21st)|
|31.4 (19th)||Shots Allowed||30.3 (10th)|
Oilers Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Oilers vs. Jets
Jets Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Oilers won 43 of their 74 games when listed as a moneyline favorite last season (58.1%).
- The Oilers have an implied moneyline win probability of 62.7% in this contest.
- The Jets were an underdog in 39 games last season, and won 17 (43.6%).
- The implied probability of a win by the Jets, based on the moneyline, is 42.0%.
- Edmonton and its opponent went over 7 combined goals in 62 of 94 games last season.
- Winnipeg’s games last season had more than 7 goals 25 of 87 times.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.