Both the Pittsburgh Penguins and St. Louis Blues are coming off a loss, heading into their meeting at Enterprise Center on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET. The bookmakers have made the Penguins solid favorites at -160 on the moneyline, despite being away from home, and the Blues are at +130.
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of October 21, 2023 at 3:15 PM ET. Head to the article below for the latest lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Penguins vs. Blues Betting Odds
- Moneyline: PIT: (-160) | STL: (+130)
- Puck line: PIT: -1.5 (151) | STL: +1.5 (-187)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Injury Report as of October 21
Penguins: Mark Pysyk: Lower Body (Out), Kris Letang: Lower Body (Probable), Noel Acciari: Upper Body (Probable), Will Butcher: Undisclosed (Out), Raivis Ansons: Undisclosed (Out)
Blues: Pavel Buchnevich: Upper Body (Out)
Penguins vs. Blues Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Blues (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Penguins vs. Blues Team Stats (2022-23)
|Penguins Avg. (Rank)||Blues Avg. (Rank)|
|3.20 (15th)||Goals Scored||3.17 (17th)|
|3.21 (19th)||Goals Allowed||3.63 (27th)|
|34.4 (4th)||Shots||28.5 (27th)|
|32.7 (25th)||Shots Allowed||32.3 (24th)|
Penguins Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Penguins vs. Blues
Blues Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Penguins were 33-22 when listed as a moneyline favorite last season.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Penguins’ implied win probability is 61.5%.
- The Blues were an underdog in 55 games last season, and won 22 (40.0%).
- Sportsbooks have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Blues have a 43.5% chance to win.
- Pittsburgh’s games last season went over this matchup’s total of 6.5 goals 36 times.
- St. Louis and its opponent combined to score more than 6.5 goals in 49 of 82 games last season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.