The Nashville Predators and San Jose Sharks — the former coming off a win, the latter a loss — will face each other on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET, at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. The Sharks are big underdogs away from home, at +198, and the Predators are -249.
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of October 21, 2023 at 3:16 PM ET. Check out the article below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Predators vs. Sharks Betting Odds
- Moneyline: NAS: (-249) | SJ: (+198)
- Puck line: NAS: -1.5 (101) | SJ: +1.5 (-124)
- Total: 6 — Over: (-107) | Under: (-115)
Injury Report as of October 21
Predators: Cody Glass: Lower Body (Questionable), Luke Schenn: Lower Body (Out)
Sharks: Jacob MacDonald: Undisclosed (Out), Logan Couture: Lower Body (Out), Mikael Granlund: Lower Body (Out), Mitchell Russell: Undisclosed (Out)
Predators vs. Sharks Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Under (6)|
|Spread Pick||Predators (-1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Predators vs. Sharks Team Stats (2022-23)
|Predators Avg. (Rank)||Sharks Avg. (Rank)|
|2.73 (28th)||Goals Scored||2.84 (25th)|
|2.88 (12th)||Goals Allowed||3.84 (30th)|
|29.4 (24th)||Shots||29.4 (24th)|
|33.3 (27th)||Shots Allowed||32.2 (23rd)|
Predators Key Players
How to Bet on Predators vs. Sharks
Sharks Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Predators were 20-15 when favored on the moneyline last season.
- The Predators have an implied moneyline win probability of 71.3% in this matchup.
- The Sharks won 16, or 24.6%, of the 65 games they played as an underdog last season.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 33.6% chance of victory for the Sharks.
- In 40 of 82 games last season, Nashville and its opponent combined to finish above 6 goals.
- San Jose’s games last season had over 6 goals 57 of 82 times.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.