The Vegas Golden Knights and Chicago Blackhawks are coming off a win and a defeat, respectively, heading into their matchup at United Center on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET. The bookmakers have made the Golden Knights heavy favorites at -231 on the moneyline, despite being away from home, and the Blackhawks are at +185.
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of October 21, 2023 at 3:15 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Golden Knights vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
- Moneyline: VEG: (-231) | CHI: (+185)
- Puck line: VEG: -1.5 (108) | CHI: +1.5 (-131)
- Total: 6 — Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Injury Report as of October 21
Golden Knights: Alex Pietrangelo: Upper Body (Questionable), Daniil Miromanov: Lower Body (Out), Zach Whitecloud: Upper Body (Out), Robin Lehner: Hip (Out)
Blackhawks: Philipp Kurashev: Wrist (Out), Colin Blackwell: Lower Body (Out), Luke Philp: Achilles (Out), Samuel Savoie: Femur (Out), Colton Dach: Ankle (Out)
Golden Knights vs. Blackhawks Predictions & Computer Picks
|Moneyline Pick||Golden Knights|
|Total Pick||Under (6)|
|Spread Pick||Blackhawks (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Golden Knights vs. Blackhawks Team Stats
|Golden Knights Avg. (Rank)||Blackhawks Avg. (Rank)|
|4.00 (5th)||Goals Scored||2.20 (27th)|
|1.60 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||2.60 (10th)|
|31.8 (15th)||Shots||27.2 (26th)|
|28.8 (12th)||Shots Allowed||37.0 (31st)|
Golden Knights Key Players
How to Bet on Golden Knights vs. Blackhawks
Blackhawks Key Players
- The Golden Knights have won all four times when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- The Golden Knights have a 69.8% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Blackhawks have been an underdog in five games this season, and won two (40.0%).
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 35.1% chance of victory for the Blackhawks.
- Vegas’ games have gone over 6 goals just once this season (in five opportunities).
- Chicago has combined with its opponent to score more than 6 goals just once this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.