The New York Rangers and Seattle Kraken — the former coming off a loss, the latter a win — will face each other on Saturday at 10:00 PM ET, at Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle. The Kraken are small underdogs, at -103, and the Rangers are -119.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of October 21, 2023 at 9:16 PM ET. Check out the article below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Rangers vs. Kraken Betting Odds
- Moneyline: NYR: (-119) | SEA: (-103)
- Puck line: NYR: -1.5 (199) | SEA: +1.5 (-252)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (+102) | Under: (-125)
Injury Report as of October 21
Kraken: Brandon Tanev: Upper Body (Out), Jaden Schwartz: Undisclosed (Questionable)
Rangers vs. Kraken Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Kraken (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Rangers vs. Kraken Team Stats (2022-23)
|Rangers Avg. (Rank)||Kraken Avg. (Rank)|
|3.33 (12th)||Goals Scored||3.52 (4th)|
|2.63 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||3.07 (14th)|
|31.5 (16th)||Shots||30.5 (20th)|
|29.3 (6th)||Shots Allowed||27.0 (2nd)|
Rangers Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Rangers vs. Kraken
Kraken Key Players
- The Rangers won 59.0% of their games last season when favored on the moneyline (36-25).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rangers have an implied win probability of 54.3%.
- The Kraken won 25, or 44.6%, of the 56 games they played as an underdog last season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies a 50.7% chance of victory for the Kraken.
- New York and its opponent went over 6.5 combined goals in 37 of 89 games last season.
- Seattle played 44 games last season that ended with more than 6.5 goals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.