NFL action in Week 7 at Lucas Oil Stadium will see the Indianapolis Colts and Zack Moss face the Cleveland Browns at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday.
Zack Moss Player Props vs the Browns
|Rush Yds Over/Under||Rush Yds Over Payout||Anytime TD Odds|
|Rush Yds Over/Under||Rush Yds Over Payout||Rush Att Over/Under||Rush Att Over Payout|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on Zack Moss’ player props today!
2023 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||3||2|
|Games w/ 1+ TDs||3||1|
|Games w/ 2+ TDs||1||0|
Zack Moss’ Rushing Trends
- The team’s top rusher, Moss, has carried the ball 96 times for 466 yards (93.2 per game), with four touchdowns.
- He averages 4.9 rushing yards per attempt, 12th in the league.
- Moss’ 466 yards rank third in the league, and his four TDs on the ground rank ninth.
Moss’ Receiving Trends
- Moss also has 14 catches for 110 yards (22.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- With 110 yards on 14 receptions, Moss ranks 109th in the NFL with 7.9 yards per catch this season.
This Week’s Predictions
|Moss (2023)||League AVG (2023)||vs Browns (2023)||Prediction|
|34.5+ Rushing Yards||80%||71.3%||66.7%||75.6%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||60%||32.5%||16.7%||45.7%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||20%||8.4%||16.7%||17.7%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||20%||20.2%||16.7%||19.2%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.