NFL action in Week 7 at SoFi Stadium will see the Los Angeles Rams and Matthew Stafford face off against the Pittsburgh Steelers at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday.
Matthew Stafford Player Props vs the Steelers
|Pass Yds Over/Under||Pass Yds Over Payout||Pass TDs Over/Under||Pass TDs Over Payout||Rush Yds Over/Under||Rush Yds Over Payout||Anytime TD Odds|
|Pass Yds Over/Under||Pass Yds Over Payout||Rush Yds Over/Under||Rush Yds Over Payout||Pass TDs Over/Under||Pass TDs Over Payout|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on Matthew Stafford’s player props today!
2023 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||4||4|
|Games w/ 1+ TDs||5||0|
|Games w/ 2+ TDs||1||0|
Matthew Stafford’s Passing Trends
- Stafford leads Los Angeles with 1,677 passing yards (279.5 per game) and has a 61.2% completion percentage this year (139-of-227) while throwing six touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Stafford finds himself sixth in the NFL with 7.4 yards per attempt (1,677 total yards passing).
- Stafford’s 1,677 passing yards and six passing touchdowns rank third and 18th, respectively, in league play.
Stafford’s Rushing Trends
- Stafford has added 51 rushing yards on 11 carries, averaging 8.5 yards per game.
- He averages 4.6 yards per rush.
This Week’s Predictions
|Stafford (2023)||League AVG (2023)||vs Steelers (2023)||Prediction|
|261.5+ Passing Yards||66.7%||32.3%||40%||55.7%|
|1+ Passing TDs||83.3%||77.2%||80%||81.7%|
|2+ Passing TDs||16.7%||36%||60%||29.9%|
|1.5+ Rushing Yards||83.3%||99.7%||100%||89.5%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||0%||32.5%||25%||10.3%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||8.4%||0%||1%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.