Emari Demercado’s Arizona Cardinals will match up against the Seattle Seahawks at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday in Week 7 of the 2023 NFL season.
Emari Demercado Player Props vs the Seahawks
|Anytime TD Odds|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on Emari Demercado’s player props today!
2023 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||0||0|
|Games w/ 1+ TDs||1||0|
|Games w/ 2+ TDs||0||0|
Emari Demercado’s Rushing Trends
- This season Emari Demercado has taken 16 carries for 59 yards (9.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- He averages 3.7 yards per carry (59 yards on 16 attempts).
- Demercado has churned out 59 rushing yards to rank 90th in the league, and his one TD rushing rank 33rd.
Demercado’s Receiving Trends
- Demercado also has seven catches for 46 yards (7.7 ypg).
- Demercado averages 6.6 yards per catch (46 yards on seven receptions) this season.
This Week’s Predictions
|Demercado (2023)||League AVG (2023)||vs Seahawks (2023)||Prediction|
|0+ Rushing Yards||66.7%||99.7%||100%||79.2%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||20%||32.5%||50%||29.1%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||8.4%||12.5%||4.2%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||0%||20.2%||18.5%||7.2%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.