NFL action in Week 7 at MetLife Stadium will see the Washington Commanders and Sam Howell hit the field against the New York Giants at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday.
Sam Howell Player Props vs the Giants
|Pass Yds Over/Under||Pass Yds Over Payout||Pass TDs Over/Under||Pass TDs Over Payout||Rush Yds Over/Under||Rush Yds Over Payout||Anytime TD Odds|
|Pass Yds Over/Under||Pass Yds Over Payout||Rush Yds Over/Under||Rush Yds Over Payout||Pass TDs Over/Under||Pass TDs Over Payout||Rush Att Over/Under||Rush Att Over Payout|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on Sam Howell’s player props today!
2023 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||3||3|
|Games w/ 1+ TDs||5||1|
|Games w/ 2+ TDs||3||0|
Sam Howell’s Passing Trends
- Howell has passed for 1,500 yards (250.0 per game) while completing 67.8% of his passes (145-for-214), with nine touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Howell is averaging 7.0 yards per attempt as a passer this season, which ranks 17th in the league.
- Howell ranks 11th in the NFL in passing yards (1,500) and ninth in passing TDs (nine).
Howell’s Rushing Trends
- Howell has also contributed in the ground game, with 104 rushing yards (17.3 ypg) on 19 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- He racks up 5.5 yards per carry (104 yards on 19 attempts).
This Week’s Predictions
|Howell (2023)||League AVG (2023)||vs Giants (2023)||Prediction|
|230.5+ Passing Yards||50%||48.1%||33.3%||45.6%|
|1+ Passing TDs||83.3%||77.2%||83.3%||82.5%|
|2+ Passing TDs||50%||36%||50%||48.2%|
|15.5+ Rushing Yards||50%||95.5%||100%||68.2%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||16.7%||32.5%||66.7%||31.2%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||8.4%||11.1%||3.8%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.