The Ottawa Senators and Detroit Red Wings — both coming off victories in their last game — will face each other on Saturday at 1:00 PM ET, at Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa. The sportsbooks have made the Senators solid favorites at -159 on the moneyline, and the Red Wings are at +130.
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of October 21, 2023 at 9:13 AM ET. Check out the article below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Senators vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
- Moneyline: OTT: (-159) | DET: (+130)
- Puck line: OTT: -1.5 (149) | DET: +1.5 (-183)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (-134) | Under: (+110)
Injury Report as of October 21
Senators: Artyom Zub: Ear (Out), Shane Pinto: Personal (Out)
Red Wings: Matt Luff: Arm (Out), Carter Mazur: Lower Body (Out), Robby Fabbri: Lower Body (Out)
Senators vs. Red Wings Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Red Wings (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Senators vs. Red Wings Team Stats (2022-23)
|Senators Avg. (Rank)||Red Wings Avg. (Rank)|
|3.16 (18th)||Goals Scored||2.90 (24th)|
|3.29 (20th)||Goals Allowed||3.35 (22nd)|
|33.5 (6th)||Shots||28.2 (29th)|
|31.3 (18th)||Shots Allowed||30.4 (11th)|
Senators Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Senators vs. Red Wings
Red Wings Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Senators were 23-14 when listed as a moneyline favorite last season.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Senators’ implied win probability is 61.4%.
- The Red Wings won 24, or 39.3%, of the 61 games they played as an underdog last season.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 43.5% chance of victory for the Red Wings.
- Ottawa and its opponent combined to score more than 6.5 goals in 41 of 82 games last season.
- Detroit played 38 games last season that finished with over 6.5 goals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.