NFL action in Week 7 at Empower Field at Mile High will see the Green Bay Packers and Jordan Love face off against the Denver Broncos at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday.
Jordan Love Player Props vs the Broncos
|Pass Yds Over/Under||Pass Yds Over Payout||Pass TDs Over/Under||Pass TDs Over Payout||Rush Yds Over/Under||Rush Yds Over Payout||Anytime TD Odds|
|Pass Yds Over/Under||Pass Yds Over Payout||Rush Yds Over/Under||Rush Yds Over Payout||Pass TDs Over/Under||Pass TDs Over Payout|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on Jordan Love’s player props today!
2023 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||3||3|
|Games w/ 1+ TDs||4||2|
|Games w/ 2+ TDs||2||0|
Jordan Love’s Passing Trends
- Love has passed for 1,083 yards (216.6 per game) while completing 55.6% of his passes (90-for-162), with eight touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Love is averaging 6.7 yards per attempt passing this season, which ranks 22nd in the NFL.
- Love is 26th in the NFL in passing yards (1,083) and 12th in touchdowns through the air (eight).
Love’s Rushing Trends
- Love has tacked on 109 rushing yards on 18 carries and two rushing touchdowns, averaging 21.8 yards per game.
- He averages 6.1 yards per carry (109 yards on 18 attempts).
This Week’s Predictions
|Love (2023)||League AVG (2023)||vs Broncos (2023)||Prediction|
|231.5+ Passing Yards||60%||47.6%||66.7%||60.1%|
|1+ Passing TDs||80%||77.2%||83.3%||80.5%|
|2+ Passing TDs||40%||36%||66.7%||46.2%|
|13.5+ Rushing Yards||60%||96.5%||88.9%||71.8%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||40%||32.5%||44.4%||40.2%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||8.4%||33.3%||9.4%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.