Week 7 NFL action will see Joshua Kelley and the Los Angeles Chargers match up against the Kansas City Chiefs at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday.
Joshua Kelley Player Props vs the Chiefs
|Anytime TD Odds|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on Joshua Kelley’s player props today!
2023 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||1||0|
|Games w/ 1+ TDs||1||0|
|Games w/ 2+ TDs||0||0|
Joshua Kelley’s Rushing Trends
- Kelley has racked up a team-high 209 rushing yards (41.8 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- He ranks 35th in the NFL with 3.6 rushing yards per attempt.
- Kelley has churned out 209 rushing yards to rank 34th in the league, and his one TD on the ground rank 33rd.
Kelley’s Receiving Trends
- Kelley also has two catches for 7 yards (1.4 per game).
- Kelley averages 3.5 yards per catch (seven yards on two receptions) this season.
This Week’s Predictions
|Kelley (2023)||League AVG (2023)||vs Chiefs (2023)||Prediction|
|0+ Rushing Yards||100%||99.7%||100%||100%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||20%||32.5%||11.1%||19.3%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||8.4%||0%||1%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||0%||20.2%||18.8%||7.2%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.