Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers will hit the field against the Kansas City Chiefs at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday in Week 7 of the 2023 NFL campaign.
Justin Herbert Player Props vs the Chiefs
|Pass Yds Over/Under||Pass Yds Over Payout||Pass TDs Over/Under||Pass TDs Over Payout||Rush Yds Over/Under||Rush Yds Over Payout||Anytime TD Odds|
|Pass Yds Over/Under||Pass Yds Over Payout||Rush Yds Over/Under||Rush Yds Over Payout||Pass TDs Over/Under||Pass TDs Over Payout||Rush Att Over/Under||Rush Att Over Payout|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on Justin Herbert’s player props today!
2023 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||2||3|
|Games w/ 1+ TDs||5||2|
|Games w/ 2+ TDs||3||1|
Justin Herbert’s Passing Trends
- Herbert has passed for 1,332 yards (266.4 per game) while completing 68.7% of his passes (125-for-182), with nine touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Herbert ranks eighth in the NFL with 7.3 yards per attempt as a passer (1,332 total yards passing).
- Herbert ranks ninth in the league with nine touchdowns through the air, and 15th with 1,332 yards.
Herbert’s Rushing Trends
- Herbert has also chipped in on the ground, with 76 rushing yards (15.2 ypg) on 26 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- He averages 2.9 yards per rush.
This Week’s Predictions
|Herbert (2023)||League AVG (2023)||vs Chiefs (2023)||Prediction|
|267.5+ Passing Yards||40%||30.7%||16.7%||33%|
|1+ Passing TDs||100%||77.2%||83.3%||93%|
|2+ Passing TDs||60%||36%||33.3%||50.3%|
|16.5+ Rushing Yards||60%||94.8%||100%||74.4%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||40%||32.5%||11.1%||31.8%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||20%||8.4%||0%||13.6%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.