NFL action in Week 7 will see the Seattle Seahawks and Geno Smith hit the field against the Arizona Cardinals at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday.
Geno Smith Player Props vs the Cardinals
|Pass Yds Over/Under||Pass Yds Over Payout||Pass TDs Over/Under||Pass TDs Over Payout||Rush Yds Over/Under||Rush Yds Over Payout||Anytime TD Odds|
|Pass Yds Over/Under||Pass Yds Over Payout||Rush Yds Over/Under||Rush Yds Over Payout||Pass TDs Over/Under||Pass TDs Over Payout||Rush Att Over/Under||Rush Att Over Payout|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on Geno Smith’s player props today!
2023 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||3||2|
|Games w/ 1+ TDs||4||0|
|Games w/ 2+ TDs||1||0|
Geno Smith’s Passing Trends
- Smith has thrown for 1,172 yards (234.4 ypg) to lead Seattle, completing 67.7% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Smith ranks 12th in the NFL with 7.1 yards per attempt (1,172 total yards passing).
- Smith’s 1,172 passing yards and five passing touchdowns rank 22nd and 24th, respectively, in league action.
Smith’s Rushing Trends
- Smith has also carried the ball 12 times for 42 yards, averaging 8.4 yards per game.
- He picks up 3.5 yards per carry (42 yards on 12 attempts).
This Week’s Predictions
|Smith (2023)||League AVG (2023)||vs Cardinals (2023)||Prediction|
|252.5+ Passing Yards||60%||34.9%||50%||54.4%|
|1+ Passing TDs||80%||77.2%||100%||84.6%|
|2+ Passing TDs||20%||36%||33.3%||25.3%|
|12.5+ Rushing Yards||40%||96.9%||100%||62.1%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||0%||32.5%||57.1%||18.3%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||8.4%||14.3%||4.6%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.