The New Jersey Devils and New York Islanders are coming off a defeat and a win, respectively, heading into their meeting at UBS Arena on Friday at 7:30 PM ET. The Islanders are slight underdogs, at -102, and the Devils are -119.
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of October 20, 2023 at 3:15 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Devils vs. Islanders Betting Odds
- Moneyline: NJ: (-119) | NYI: (-102)
- Puck line: NJ: -1.5 (201) | NYI: +1.5 (-250)
- Total: 6 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Injury Report as of October 20
Devils: Brian Halonen: Lower Body (Out), Erik Haula: Upper Body (Questionable), Tomas Nosek: Lower Body (Questionable), Nolan Foote: Upper Body (Out), Nico Daws: Hip (Out)
Islanders: Scott Mayfield: Leg (Questionable)
Devils vs. Islanders Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Under (6)|
|Spread Pick||Islanders (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Devils vs. Islanders Team Stats (2022-23)
|Devils Avg. (Rank)||Islanders Avg. (Rank)|
|3.52 (4th)||Goals Scored||2.95 (22nd)|
|2.71 (8th)||Goals Allowed||2.65 (4th)|
|34.4 (4th)||Shots||30.7 (19th)|
|28.2 (5th)||Shots Allowed||31.0 (14th)|
Devils Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Devils vs. Islanders
Islanders Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Devils were a moneyline favorite 64 times last season, and went 40-24 in those games.
- The Devils have a 54.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Islanders were listed as an underdog 43 times last season, and won 17, or 39.5%, of those games.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 50.5% chance of victory for the Islanders.
- In 63 games last season, New Jersey and its opponent combined for more than 6 goals.
- New York played 44 games last season that ended with more than 6 goals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.