The Vegas Golden Knights and Winnipeg Jets are coming off a victory and a loss, respectively, heading into their matchup at Canada Life Centre on Thursday at 8:00 PM ET. The Jets are slight underdogs, at -108, and the Golden Knights are -113.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of October 19, 2023 at 3:17 PM ET. Head to the article below for the latest lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Golden Knights vs. Jets Betting Odds
- Moneyline: VEG: (-113) | WPG: (-108)
- Puck line: VEG: -1.5 (-278) | WPG: +1.5 (220)
- Total: 6 — Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Injury Report as of October 19
Golden Knights: Alex Pietrangelo: Upper Body (Questionable), Alec Martinez: Upper Body (Out), Daniil Miromanov: Lower Body (Out), Zach Whitecloud: Upper Body (Out), Robin Lehner: Hip (Out)
Jets: Gabriel Vilardi: Knee (Out), Ville Heinola: Ankle (Out), Declan Chisholm: Lower Body (Questionable)
Golden Knights vs. Jets Predictions & Computer Picks
|Moneyline Pick||Golden Knights|
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Golden Knights (-1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Golden Knights vs. Jets Team Stats (2022-23)
|Golden Knights Avg. (Rank)||Jets Avg. (Rank)|
|3.27 (14th)||Goals Scored||3.00 (21st)|
|2.74 (11th)||Goals Allowed||2.73 (10th)|
|31.7 (15th)||Shots||30.3 (21st)|
|30.9 (13th)||Shots Allowed||30.3 (10th)|
Golden Knights Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Golden Knights vs. Jets
Jets Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Golden Knights were favored on the moneyline 67 times last season, and finished 45-22 in those games.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Golden Knights have an implied win probability of 53.1%.
- The Jets were an underdog in 39 games last season, and won 17 (43.6%).
- Bookmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Jets have a 51.9% chance to win.
- Vegas and its opponent combined to score more than 6 goals in 60 of 104 games last season.
- Winnipeg played 39 games last season that finished with over 6 goals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.