The Tampa Bay Lightning and Vancouver Canucks — both coming off defeats — will face each other on Thursday at 7:00 PM ET, at Amalie Arena in Tampa. The bookmakers have made the Lightning solid favorites at -135 on the moneyline, and the Canucks are at +112.
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of October 19, 2023 at 3:16 PM ET. Check out the article below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Lightning vs. Canucks Betting Odds
- Moneyline: TB: (-135) | VAN: (+112)
- Puck line: TB: -1.5 (172) | VAN: +1.5 (-211)
- Total: 7 — Over: (+114) | Under: (-137)
Injury Report as of October 19
Lightning: Tyler Motte: Hand (Out), Andrei Vasilevskiy: Back (Out), Jack Finley: Undisclosed (Out), Roman Schmidt: Undisclosed (Out), Brent Seabrook: Shoulder/Back/Hip (Out), Logan Brown: Undisclosed (Out)
Canucks: Guillaume Brisebois: Undisclosed (Out), Teddy Blueger: Bruise (Doubtful), Tucker Poolman: Head (Out), Ilya Mikheyev: Knee (Out)
Lightning vs. Canucks Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Under (7)|
|Spread Pick||Canucks (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Lightning vs. Canucks Team Stats (2022-23)
|Lightning Avg. (Rank)||Canucks Avg. (Rank)|
|3.41 (8th)||Goals Scored||3.29 (13th)|
|3.07 (14th)||Goals Allowed||3.61 (24th)|
|32.0 (12th)||Shots||29.7 (22nd)|
|31.5 (20th)||Shots Allowed||30.8 (12th)|
Lightning Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Lightning vs. Canucks
Canucks Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
|Jonathan Tanner Miller||81||32||50||82||223||11||-8|
- The Lightning won 40 of their 65 games when favored on the moneyline last season (61.5%).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Lightning a 57.4% chance to win.
- The Canucks won 21, or 38.2%, of the 55 games they played while the underdog last season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Canucks, based on the moneyline, is 47.2%.
- Tampa Bay and its opponent posted more than 7 goals in 46 of 88 games last season.
- Vancouver combined with its opponent to score more than 7 goals in 49 of 82 games last season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.