The Boston Bruins and San Jose Sharks — the former coming off a win, the latter a defeat — will face each other on Thursday at 10:30 PM ET, at SAP Center at San Jose in San Jose. Bruins (-278) at Sharks (+220) appears like a mismatch, according to the moneyline odds.
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of October 19, 2023 at 9:17 PM ET. See below the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bruins vs. Sharks Betting Odds
- Moneyline: BOS: (-278) | SJ: (+220)
- Puck line: BOS: -1.5 (-111) | SJ: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 6 — Over: (-109) | Under: (-112)
Injury Report as of October 19
Sharks: Marc-Edouard Vlasic: Lower Body (Questionable), Jacob MacDonald: Undisclosed (Out), Logan Couture: Lower Body (Out), Mikael Granlund: Lower Body (Out), Mitchell Russell: Undisclosed (Out), Nikita Okhotyuk: Abdominal (Out)
Bruins vs. Sharks Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Under (6)|
|Spread Pick||Sharks (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Bruins vs. Sharks Team Stats (2022-23)
|Bruins Avg. (Rank)||Sharks Avg. (Rank)|
|3.67 (2nd)||Goals Scored||2.84 (25th)|
|2.13 (1st)||Goals Allowed||3.84 (30th)|
|32.9 (9th)||Shots||29.4 (24th)|
|29.8 (8th)||Shots Allowed||32.2 (23rd)|
Bruins Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Bruins vs. Sharks
Sharks Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Bruins were a moneyline favorite 78 times last season, and finished 61-17 in those games.
- The Bruins have a 73.5% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Last season the Sharks won 16 of the 65 games, or 24.6%, in which they were an underdog.
- The implied probability of a win by the Sharks, based on the moneyline, is 31.2%.
- Boston and its opponent went over 6 combined goals in 50 of 89 games last season.
- San Jose combined with its opponent to score over 6 goals in 57 of 82 games last season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.