The St. Louis Blues (1-0-1) host the Arizona Coyotes (1-2) on Thursday, October 19, with the Blues coming off a win in their last game and the Coyotes a loss. The Coyotes are slight underdogs, at -105, and the Blues are -117.
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of October 19, 2023 at 3:17 PM ET. See below the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Blues vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
- Moneyline: STL: (-117) | ARI: (-105)
- Puck line: STL: -1.5 (198) | ARI: +1.5 (-248)
- Total: 6 — Over: (-121) | Under: (-102)
Injury Report as of October 19
Blues: Pavel Buchnevich: Upper Body (Out)
Coyotes: Shea Weber: Ankle (Out), Jakub Voracek: Head (Out), Bryan Little: Ear (Out)
Blues vs. Coyotes Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Under (6)|
|Spread Pick||Blues (-1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Blues vs. Coyotes Team Stats (2022-23)
|Blues Avg. (Rank)||Coyotes Avg. (Rank)|
|3.17 (17th)||Goals Scored||2.74 (27th)|
|3.63 (27th)||Goals Allowed||3.62 (25th)|
|28.5 (27th)||Shots||25.7 (32nd)|
|32.3 (24th)||Shots Allowed||35.0 (30th)|
Blues Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Blues vs. Coyotes
Coyotes Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Blues were favored on the moneyline 27 times last season, and finished 15-12 in those games.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Blues have an implied win probability of 53.9%.
- The Coyotes were made an underdog 74 times last season, and won 23, or 31.1%, of those games.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 51.2% chance of victory for the Coyotes.
- In 59 games last season, St. Louis and its opponent combined for more than 6 goals.
- Arizona played 49 games last season with more than 6 goals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.