The Edmonton Oilers and Philadelphia Flyers — both coming off wins in their last game — will meet on Thursday at 7:30 PM ET, at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. The oddsmakers have made the Oilers big favorites at -203 on the moneyline, despite being the visitors, and the Flyers are at +165.
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of October 19, 2023 at 3:17 PM ET. Check out the article below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Oilers vs. Flyers Betting Odds
- Moneyline: EDM: (-203) | PHI: (+165)
- Puck line: EDM: -1.5 (115) | PHI: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (-139) | Under: (+114)
Injury Report as of October 19
Oilers: Ryan Fanti: Hip (Out)
Flyers: Rasmus Ristolainen: Undisclosed (Out), Ryan Ellis: Back (Out)
Oilers vs. Flyers Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Flyers (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Oilers vs. Flyers Team Stats (2022-23)
|Oilers Avg. (Rank)||Flyers Avg. (Rank)|
|3.96 (1st)||Goals Scored||2.68 (29th)|
|3.12 (17th)||Goals Allowed||3.37 (23rd)|
|33.5 (6th)||Shots||29.5 (23rd)|
|31.4 (19th)||Shots Allowed||31.5 (20th)|
Oilers Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Oilers vs. Flyers
Flyers Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Oilers put together a 43-31 record when listed as a moneyline favorite last season.
- The Oilers have an implied moneyline win probability of 67.0% in this matchup.
- Last season the Flyers won 22 of the 67 games, or 32.8%, in which they were an underdog.
- The Flyers have a 37.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- In 62 of 94 games last season, Edmonton and its opponent combined for more than 6.5 goals.
- Philadelphia played 40 games last season that finished with more than 6.5 goals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.