Nanna Madsen made the cut and finished 40th in her last appearance in the BMW Ladies Championship , and she has +20000 odds to win as she heads into this year’s event at Seowon Valley Country Club. The course, located in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea, will host the event from October 19-21. The previous champion of the event is Lydia Ko.
Madsen has competed in 24 tournaments in the past 12 months. Her best finish was fourth, her average finish was 34th, and she had the top round of the day zero times.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Madsen Odds to Win: +20000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Madsen at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Madsen’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- Madsen competed in this tournament most recently in 2022. She placed 40th.
- She finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds her last time competing at this tournament.
Madsen’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Madsen’s recent form
- In her last three appearances, Madsen has not finished in the top 20.
- She has made one cut over her past three tournaments.
- Madsen has finished with a better-than-average score in one of her past three tournaments.
- She finished with a score of -4 in her only recent appearance.
- Over her past eight rounds, Madsen has finished below par on three occasions, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has not finished any of her last eight rounds with one of the day’s 10 best scores.
- Madsen has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day two times over her last eight rounds.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Madsen’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||The Ascendant LPGA||MC||77-71 (+6)||—||$0|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$0|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||36||70-70-72-72 (-4)||12||$11,262|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||21||66-69-71-69 (-13)||13||$15,840|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||32||73-74-73-70 (+2)||11||$17,308|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||MC||73-77 (+6)||—||$0|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||MC||71-78 (+5)||—||$0|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||MC||75-72 (+5)||—||$0|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||70||75-75-79-74 (+15)||24||$21,215|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||11||71-73-69-67 (-4)||4||$168,170|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.