Alison Lee has +8000 odds to win the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club as she tries to follow up her 10th-place performance at this tournament in 2022 with another top-10 finish. The tournament will be held October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea, hosted at the par 72, 6,680-yard course. Lydia Ko is the previous champion.
In her 21 tournaments during the past year, Lee has a best finish of ninth and an average finish of 33rd, with 18 made cuts.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Lee Odds to Win: +8000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Lee at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lee’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- The most recent time Lee took part in this event (in 2022), she placed 10th.
- She finished two rounds with a top-10 score on the day in her most recent visit to this event.
Lee’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Lee’s recent form
- Lee hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in her last three events, with an average finish of 33rd.
- Lee has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of her past three events.
- She has carded an average score of -7 over her last three events.
- Over her past nine rounds, Lee has finished below par on seven occasions, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has put up a top-five score once in her last nine rounds played.
- Lee has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in two of her last nine rounds, while she’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Lee’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||31||68-70-73-71 (-6)||8||$14,674|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||34||70-68-67 (-8)||11||$13,577|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||MC||72-69 (-3)||—||$0|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||41||77-71-72-72 (+4)||13||$10,882|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||11||71-69-72-74 (-2)||12||$147,225|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||66||74-72-73-75 (+6)||21||$4,647|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||20||66-71-71-74 (-2)||12||$65,045|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||MC||77 (+11)||—||$0|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||52||75-71-71-72 (+5)||13||$29,705|
|June 15-17||Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give||29||67-71-69-71 (-10)||11||$19,797|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.