Celine Borge heads into the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club with +100000 odds to win. She made the cut and finished 36th in her most recent event, the Buick LPGA Shanghai. Action gets underway October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea, and Lydia Ko is the previous champion for the event.
In the past 12 months, Borge has played in 18 events. Her best finish was third, her average finish was 36th, and she made the cut 11 times (61.1%).
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Borge Odds to Win: +100000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Borge at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Borge’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Borge’s recent form
- Borge hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in her last three events, with an average finish of 36th.
- She has made one cut over her past three tournaments.
- Borge has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of her past three appearances.
- She finished with a score of -5 in her only made cut over her last three tournaments.
- Over her last eight rounds played, Borge has finished below par three times and carded three rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has not finished any of her last eight rounds with one of the day’s 10 best scores.
- Borge has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day two times over her last eight rounds.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Borge’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||36||71-73-69-70 (-5)||9||$11,933|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||MC||77-75 (+8)||—||$0|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||MC||78-72 (+6)||—||$0|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||59||75-73-74-74 (+8)||17||$6,183|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||MC||79-75 (+10)||—||$0|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||3||67-72-70-68 (-7)||7||$283,278|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||41||67-74-68-72 (-3)||18||$7,416|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||39||69-69-74-75 (+3)||11||$45,217|
|June 15-17||Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give||66||72-69-73-73 (-1)||20||$5,359|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.