Jodi Ewart Shadoff heads into the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club with +8000 odds to win after a 10th-place performance in The Ascendant LPGA at Old American Golf Club October 5-7 in her last tournament action. The event tees off October 19-21 from Yangp’yŏng, South Korea. Lydia Ko was the last to win the tournament.
In her 22 events during the past year, Ewart Shadoff has a best finish of eighth and an average finish of 27th, with one top round of the day.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Ewart Shadoff Odds to Win: +8000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Ewart Shadoff at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ewart Shadoff’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- In 2022, which was her last appearance here at this tournament, Ewart Shadoff finished 30th.
- She finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds her last time here.
Ewart Shadoff’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Ewart Shadoff’s recent form
- Ewart Shadoff has finished in the top 10 in two of her last three appearances.
- Ewart Shadoff has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of her past three events.
- She has an average score relative to par of -8 in her past three events.
- Over her past nine rounds, Ewart Shadoff has finished below par on six occasions, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has carded a top-five score in one of her last nine rounds played, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day on three occasions.
- Ewart Shadoff has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and she’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day five times over her last nine rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Ewart Shadoff’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||The Ascendant LPGA||10||71-72-70-67 (-4)||9||$34,280|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||10||68-66-67 (-12)||7||$37,933|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||MC||75-71 (+2)||—||$0|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||53||70-65-74-72 (-7)||19||$4,686|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||8||73-72-67-72 (-4)||5||$56,954|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||61||72-69-75-79 (+7)||21||$18,532|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||28||69-75-69-70 (-1)||13||$47,560|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||48||71-76-79-72 (+10)||19||$29,283|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||15||75-70-69-68 (-2)||6||$125,531|
|June 15-17||Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give||32||71-70-71-67 (-9)||12||$15,270|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.