Sportsbooks view Hyo Joo Kim as one of the favorites to win the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club with +1200 odds. She is coming off of a win in her last appearance (The Ascendant LPGA) and a third-place finish in this event the last time she played it. Yangp’yŏng, South Korea will host the tournament on the par 72 course from October 19-21. Lydia Ko is the previous champion at this event.
Kim has competed in 20 events in the last 12 months. She won one, her average finish was 14th, and she made the cut 20 times (100.0%).
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Kim Odds to Win: +1200
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Kim at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kim’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- Kim finished third here in 2022 (her last appearance at this tournament).
- At this event, she had one bogey-free round her last time.
Kim’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Kim’s recent form
- Kim will attempt to make the cut for the 21st straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Kim has won one of the past three tournaments she has played.
- Kim has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of her past three tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- She has an average score relative to par of -11 in her past three tournaments.
- Over her last 11 rounds played, Kim has finished below par 11 times and carded eight rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has put up the best score of the day in one of her last 11 rounds played, while scoring among the top 10 four times.
- Kim has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in three of her last 11 rounds, while she’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Kim’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||The Ascendant LPGA||1||64-68-70-69 (-13)||0||$270,000|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||48||70-67-70 (-6)||13||$7,291|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||21||68-69-70-68 (-13)||13||$15,840|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||36||72-71-74-74 (+3)||12||$14,380|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||4||70-70-68-74 (-6)||8||$418,007|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||2||71-70-69-65 (-13)||2||$167,294|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||20||71-72-67-72 (-2)||12||$65,045|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||6||68-71-73-74 (-2)||7||$369,403|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||20||76-70-70-67 (-1)||7||$104,451|
|June 15-17||Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give||5||69-65-69-69 (-16)||5||$104,031|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.