Jeongeun Lee6 (+15000 odds to win) enters the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club after she made the cut in her last appearance in this event in 2022 and finished 70th. A field of 78 golfers will look to claim previous winner Lydia Ko’s title when the tournament gets underway October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea.
In her 23 events during the past year, Lee6 has a best finish of fourth and an average finish of 34th, with one top round of the day.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Lee6 Odds to Win: +15000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Lee6 at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lee6’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- The most recent time Lee6 participated in this tournament (in 2022), she finished 70th.
- Lee6 recorded nine birdies and 10 bogeys her last time competing at this event.
Lee6’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Lee6’s recent form
- Lee6 has an average finishing position of 24th in her last three events.
- Over her last three events, Lee6 has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- In her past three appearances, her average score has been -5.
- Over her plast nine rounds, Lee6 has finished below par three times, completed her day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has posted the best score of the day in one of her last nine rounds.
- Lee6 has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in two of her last nine rounds, while she’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Lee6’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||The Ascendant LPGA||24||71-72-71-70 (E)||13||$16,746|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||23||68-71-64 (-10)||9||$22,819|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$0|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||41||73-66-67-72 (-10)||16||$7,221|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||22||74-69-71-75 (+1)||10||$23,006|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||16||69-73-72-73 (-1)||13||$110,717|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||28||72-70-70-73 (-3)||12||$17,324|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||MC||78-71 (+7)||—||$0|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||MC||74-69 (+1)||—||$0|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||27||70-76-78-70 (+6)||15||$77,779|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.