Megan Khang took sixth in her last tournament in the Portland Classic at Columbia Edgewater Country Club August 31 – September 2, and will try for another high finish in the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club. She has +3000 odds to win. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Lydia Ko, when action begins October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea.
In her 18 tournaments during the past year, Khang has one win and an average finish of 26th, with one top round of the day.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Khang Odds to Win: +3000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Khang at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Khang’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Khang’s recent form
- Khang has made the cut in five straight events.
- Over her last three tournaments, Khang has one win and two top-10 finishes.
- Khang has finished within three shots of the leader in one of her past three tournaments. Over that same span, she has finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- She has an average score of -9 across her last three events.
- Over her last 12 rounds played, Khang has finished below par eight times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on six occasions in her last 12 rounds.
- Khang has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in five of her last 12 rounds, while she’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Khang’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||6||66-66-66-71 (-19)||7||$51,851|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||1||71-66-68-74 (-9)||0||$375,000|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||30||70-73-72-74 (+1)||15||$61,626|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||28||72-72-74-67 (-3)||12||$17,324|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||9||70-73-70-66 (-5)||9||$122,100|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||MC||73-78 (+7)||—||$0|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||3||74-70-67-67 (-6)||2||$423,070|
|June 15-17||Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give||54||71-69-72-71 (-5)||16||$7,556|
|June 1-3||Mizuho Americas Open||27||72-73-69-73 (-1)||8||$22,543|
|May 11-13||Cognizant Founders Cup||52||72-70-75-75 (+4)||17||$9,269|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.