Jin-young Ko is favored at +1200 to win the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club. The event tees off October 19-21 from Yangp’yŏng, South Korea. Lydia Ko was the last to win the tournament.
Jin-young Ko has competed in 17 tournaments in the past year. She won two, and her average finish was 17th, with four top fives.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Ko Odds to Win: +1200
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Ko at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ko’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- Ko last played this event in 2022. She did not make the cut.
Ko’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Ko’s recent form
- Ko has qualified for the weekend four times in a row and will look to continue her streak this week.
- Ko has finished in the top five once over her last three events.
- Ko has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of her past three tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- She has carded an average score of -3 over her last three events.
- Over her plast 12 rounds, Ko has finished below par eight times, completed her day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has produced a top-five score twice and a top-10 score five times in her last 12 rounds.
- Ko has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in three of her last 12 rounds, while she’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Ko’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||2||69-70-71-69 (-9)||0||$232,029|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||30||73-68-74-74 (+1)||15||$61,626|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||20||70-70-73-69 (-2)||12||$65,045|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||26||69-68-72-69 (-6)||15||$14,952|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||MC||79-72 (+7)||—||$0|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||20||72-69-69-73 (-1)||7||$104,451|
|June 1-3||Mizuho Americas Open||13||73-66-72-73 (-4)||5||$42,136|
|May 11-13||Cognizant Founders Cup||1||68-68-72-67 (-13)||0||$450,000|
|April 27-29||JM Eagle LA Championship||44||72-68-75-70 (+1)||10||$11,759|
|April 20-22||The Chevron Championship||9||72-71-70-68 (-7)||3||$111,615|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.