Minjee Lee has +1800 odds to win the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club after placing 13th in the Buick LPGA Shanghai at Qizhong Garden Golf Club October 12-14 in her last tournament action. This tournament will tee off in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea from October 19-21. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Lydia Ko.
In her 19 events during the past year, Lee has one win and an average finish of 27th, with three top 10s.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Lee Odds to Win: +1800
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Lee at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lee’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- In 2022, which was her most recent entry here at this tournament, Lee finished 51st.
- Her posted score in two rounds during her last time competing at this event was better than the average of the field.
Lee’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Lee’s recent form
- Lee will attempt to extend her streak of made cuts to 20 by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Lee has won one of the past three tournaments she has played.
- Lee has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of her past three tournaments, including two finishes within three strokes of the leader.
- She has finished with an average score of -9 those three times she made the cut.
- Over her last 12 rounds played, Lee has finished below par nine times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in her last 12 rounds.
- Lee has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and she’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day seven times over her last 12 rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Lee’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||13||70-69-69-69 (-11)||3||$32,539|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||1||67-69-65-71 (-16)||0||$300,000|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||22||75-73-69-72 (+1)||10||$23,006|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||50||72-69-75-77 (+5)||19||$26,497|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||13||80-66-68-66 (-8)||7||$35,318|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||16||69-71-66-75 (-3)||11||$81,808|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||7||67-68-67-70 (-12)||9||$41,949|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||13||72-73-72-75 (+4)||13||$167,641|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||20||72-67-75-69 (-1)||7||$104,451|
|June 15-17||Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give||13||68-67-72-68 (-13)||8||$37,829|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.