Nelly Korda finished 14th in her last action in the Portland Classic at Columbia Edgewater Country Club from August 31 – September 2, and will look to improve on that finish in the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club. She has +1400 odds to win. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Lydia Ko, when action begins October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea.
In her 16 events during the past year, Korda has one win and an average finish of 16th, with two top rounds of the day.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Korda Odds to Win: +1400
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Korda at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Korda’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Korda’s recent form
- Korda will attempt to extend her streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Korda has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over her last three events.
- Korda has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of her past three appearances.
- She has an average score relative to par of -5 in her past three tournaments.
- Over her last 12 rounds played, Korda has finished below par eight times, while also posting one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has produced a top-five score once and a top-10 score four times in her last 12 rounds.
- Korda has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in two of her last 12 rounds, while she’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Korda’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||14||65-71-69-68 (-15)||11||$21,739|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||32||70-70-75-75 (+2)||11||$17,308|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||11||73-70-69-74 (-2)||12||$147,225|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||9||70-73-64-72 (-5)||9||$122,100|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||64||76-73-72-80 (+13)||22||$22,230|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||MC||76-77 (+11)||—||$0|
|May 11-13||Cognizant Founders Cup||MC||72-74 (+2)||—||$0|
|April 27-29||JM Eagle LA Championship||6||69-71-70-67 (-7)||2||$89,094|
|April 20-22||The Chevron Championship||3||68-70-70-71 (-9)||1||$347,974|
|March 30 – April 1||DIO Implant LA Open||5||68-70-68-67 (-11)||4||$65,585|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.