Ryann O’Toole heads into the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club with +40000 odds to win. She missed the cut in her last tournament, the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship . A field of 78 golfers will look to claim previous champion Lydia Ko’s title when the tournament gets underway October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea.
In the past year, O’Toole has played in 21 events. Her best finish was fourth, her average finish was 36th, and she had the top round of the day two times.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- O’Toole Odds to Win: +40000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for O’Toole at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
O’Toole’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
O’Toole’s recent form
- In her last three tournaments, O’Toole has not finished in the top 20.
- In the past three times she has played a tournament, she’s made the cut once.
- O’Toole has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of her past three appearances.
- In her past three appearances, she finished -4 relative to par in her only made cut.
- Over her past eight rounds, O’Toole has finished below par on three occasions, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has not completed any of her last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- O’Toole has not ended within five strokes of the best score of the day in any of her past eight rounds.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
O’Toole’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$0|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||64||69-71-74-70 (-4)||22||$3,495|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||MC||73-77 (+6)||—||$0|
|August 17-19||ISPS Handa World Invitational||4||71-73-68-70 (-7)||1||$79,875|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||21||72-70-77-69 (E)||14||$84,162|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||28||70-74-68-71 (-1)||13||$47,560|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||MC||81-76 (+13)||—||$0|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||MC||77-75 (+10)||—||$0|
|June 9-10||ShopRite LPGA Classic||MC||75-72 (+5)||—||$0|
|June 1-3||Mizuho Americas Open||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.