Rose Zhang has +4000 odds to win the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club. She made the cut in her last event, the Buick LPGA Shanghai, and finished 26th. Action gets underway October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea, and Lydia Ko is the previous champion for the event.
Zhang has one win, and an average finish of 21st, in her 10 tournaments during the past year (including four top 10s).
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Zhang Odds to Win: +4000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Zhang at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Zhang’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Zhang’s recent form
- Zhang hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in her last three events, with an average finish of 29th.
- Zhang has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of her past three tournaments.
- In her past three appearances, her average score has been -6.
- Over her plast 10 rounds, Zhang has finished below par five times, completed her day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has carded a top-five score in one of her last 10 rounds played, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Zhang has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and she’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day five times over her last 10 rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Zhang’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||26||73-69-67-72 (-7)||7||$17,942|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||31||70-68-73-72 (-5)||11||$13,849|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||MC||74-68 (-2)||—||$0|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||41||69-75-78-70 (+4)||13||$10,882|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||44||72-71-75-74 (+4)||18||$33,552|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||9||69-71-71-68 (-5)||9||$122,100|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||MC||66-77 (+1)||—||$0|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||9||74-71-72-72 (+1)||10||$272,355|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||8||70-74-68-67 (-5)||3||$214,811|
|June 1-3||Mizuho Americas Open||1||70-69-66-74 (-9)||0||$412,500|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.