Stephanie Kyriacou has +12000 odds to win the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club as she looks to follow up her 19th-place showing at this tournament in 2022 with another top-20 finish. Action gets underway October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea, and Lydia Ko is the previous winner for the event.
In the past year, Kyriacou has competed in 20 tournaments. Her best finish was fourth, her average finish was 40th, and she posted the best score of the day one time.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Kyriacou Odds to Win: +12000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Kyriacou at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kyriacou’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- Kyriacou competed in this tournament most recently in 2022. She placed 19th.
- At this event, she had two bogey-free rounds her last time.
Kyriacou’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Kyriacou’s recent form
- In her last three appearances, Kyriacou has an average finish of 55th.
- Kyriacou has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, having not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of her past three events.
- She has an average score of -3 across her last three events.
- Over her past nine rounds, Kyriacou has finished below par on four occasions, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has not finished any of her last nine rounds with one of the day’s 10 best scores.
- Kyriacou has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round one time over her last nine rounds.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Kyriacou’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||69||71-68-71 (-3)||16||$4,862|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||41||71-72-73-69 (-3)||13||$8,681|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||MC||74-70 (E)||—||$0|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||MC||78-74 (+8)||—||$0|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||13||76-67-71-66 (-8)||7||$35,318|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||16||74-71-68-68 (-3)||11||$81,808|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||4||70-66-65-69 (-14)||7||$81,261|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||61||75-71-74-71 (+7)||15||$22,040|
|June 15-17||Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give||66||69-73-71-74 (-1)||20||$5,359|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.