Grace Kim (+9000 odds to win) enters the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club after she made the cut in her last tournament, the Buick LPGA Shanghai, and finished 36th. A total of 78 competitors will head to Yangp’yŏng, South Korea from October 19-21 for this event, which was last won by Lydia Ko.
In her 18 events during the past year, Kim has one win and an average finish of 24th, with 12 made cuts.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Kim Odds to Win: +9000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Kim at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kim’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Kim’s recent form
- Kim has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over her last three events.
- Over her last three appearances, Kim has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- She has an average score of -8 across her last three events.
- Over her plast nine rounds, Kim has finished below par six times, completed her day without a bogey twice and finished six rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has put up a top-five score twice in her last nine rounds played.
- Kim has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and she’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day four times over her last nine rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Kim’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||36||73-74-69-67 (-5)||9||$11,933|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||18||69-68-65 (-11)||8||$26,996|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||MC||71-75 (+2)||—||$0|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||26||70-69-67-70 (-12)||14||$12,348|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||36||71-72-74-73 (+2)||16||$49,487|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||MC||71-80 (+9)||—||$0|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||11||71-65-68-69 (-11)||10||$32,943|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||13||74-76-71-71 (+4)||13||$167,641|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||14||70-73-69-69 (-3)||5||$147,571|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.