Stephanie Meadow finished eighth in her last tournament in the Buick LPGA Shanghai at Qizhong Garden Golf Club October 12-14, and will try for another high finish in the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club. She has +22000 odds to win. Action gets underway October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea, and Lydia Ko is the previous winner for the event.
Meadow has a best finish of third, and an average finish of 36th, in her 22 events during the past year (including one top five).
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Meadow Odds to Win: +22000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Meadow at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Meadow’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- The last time Meadow took part in this tournament (in 2022), she took 72nd.
- Her last time appearing at this tournament, she ended the day one round within five shots of the leader.
Meadow’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Meadow’s recent form
- Meadow has finished in the top 10 once over her last three events.
- She has qualified for the weekend in two of her past three tournaments.
- Meadow has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of her past three appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- She has finished with an average score of -7 those two times she made the cut.
- Over her plast nine rounds, Meadow has finished below par six times, completed her day without a bogey three times and finished five rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has posted one of the five best scores in two of her last nine rounds.
- Meadow has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in three of her last nine rounds, while she’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Meadow’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||8||74-71-66-65 (-12)||2||$43,644|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||MC||74 (+3)||—||$0|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||49||68-71-76-71 (-2)||14||$6,682|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||MC||73-69 (-2)||—||$0|
|August 17-19||ISPS Handa World Invitational||27||74-73-72-72 (+2)||10||$13,247|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||56||71-74-70-79 (+6)||20||$21,490|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||61||69-76-76-69 (+6)||20||$14,758|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||MC||73-69 (E)||—||$0|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||3||73-68-67-70 (-6)||2||$423,070|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.