Lauren Coughlin (+35000 odds to win) enters the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club after she made the cut in her last event, the Buick LPGA Shanghai, and finished 21st. Action gets underway October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea, and Lydia Ko is the previous champion for the event.
Coughlin has played in 20 events in the past year. Her best finish was sixth, and her average finish was 33rd, with one top 10.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Coughlin Odds to Win: +35000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Coughlin at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Coughlin’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- The most recent time Coughlin participated in this event (in 2022), she finished 30th.
- She finished one round without recording a bogey her last appearance here.
Coughlin’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Coughlin’s recent form
- In her last three tournaments, Coughlin has an average finish of 31st.
- She has made two cuts over her past three tournaments.
- Coughlin has finished with a better-than-average score in one of her past three tournaments.
- In her past three events, her average score has been -6.
- Over her past 10 rounds, Coughlin has finished below par on five occasions, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has produced a top-five score twice and a top-10 score three times in her last 10 rounds.
- Coughlin has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in three of her last 10 rounds, while she’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Coughlin’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||21||68-73-67-72 (-8)||6||$21,738|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$0|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||41||70-72-75-68 (-3)||13||$8,681|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||MC||73-71 (E)||—||$0|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||6||74-69-73-67 (-5)||4||$78,761|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$0|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||55||73-72-71-75 (+3)||18||$6,413|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||MC||77-72 (+7)||—||$0|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||70||72-69-74-72 (+3)||24||$3,503|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||15||75-67-68-72 (-2)||6||$125,531|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.