Ruoning Yin heads into the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club with +1800 odds to win. She made the cut and finished 41st in her most recent event, the Buick LPGA Shanghai. The tournament will be held October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea, hosted at the par 72, 6,680-yard course. Lydia Ko is the previous winner.
In her 17 events during the past year, Yin has two wins and an average finish of 19th, with 16 made cuts.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Yin Odds to Win: +1800
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Yin at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Yin’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Yin’s recent form
- Yin has made the cut in six straight events.
- Yin has finished in the top five in two of her last three events.
- Yin has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of her past three tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- She has an average score of -13 across her last three events.
- Over her plast 12 rounds, Yin has finished below par 10 times, completed her day without a bogey five times and finished 10 rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has posted the day’s best score in one of her last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 four times.
- Yin has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and she’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day seven times over her last 12 rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Yin’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||41||71-70-74-69 (-4)||10||$9,367|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||3||68-66-73-67 (-14)||2||$131,827|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||3||70-64-68-66 (-20)||6||$81,297|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||3||72-72-71-66 (-7)||2||$168,321|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||61||72-71-74-78 (+7)||21||$18,532|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||3||74-69-67-66 (-12)||3||$111,529|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||MC||73-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||20||71-74-76-72 (+5)||14||$106,269|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||1||67-73-69-67 (-8)||0||$1,500,000|
|June 9-10||ShopRite LPGA Classic||15||71-67-69 (-6)||8||$22,272|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.