Na Rin An enters the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club with +27000 odds to win. She missed the cut in her last tournament, The Ascendant LPGA. The course, located in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea, will play host to this tournament from October 19-21. The field of 78 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Lydia Ko.
In her 22 tournaments during the past year, An has a best finish of fourth and an average finish of 35th, with one top five.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- An Odds to Win: +27000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for An at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
An’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- An competed in this tournament most recently in 2022. She placed 27th.
- She closed one round with one of the five best scores of the day in her most recent time competing at this event.
An’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
An’s recent form
- An hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in her last three events, with an average finish of 53rd.
- She has made two cuts over her past three tournaments.
- An has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of her past three appearances.
- In her past three events, her average score has been -4.
- Over her plast nine rounds, An has finished below par four times, completed her day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has not completed any of her last nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- An has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day two times over her last nine rounds.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
An’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||The Ascendant LPGA||MC||73-72 (+3)||—||$0|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||69||72-67-71 (-3)||16||$4,862|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||36||72-71-71-70 (-4)||12||$11,262|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||MC||73-71 (E)||—||$0|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||66||73-70-75-78 (+8)||22||$16,937|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||44||71-70-72-75 (E)||15||$8,736|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||MC||72-76 (+6)||—||$0|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||MC||78-75 (+9)||—||$0|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||30||75-70-69-71 (+1)||9||$68,115|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.