Jiyai Shin enters play in the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club with +4000 odds to win after a third-place finish in the AIG Women’s Open at Walton Heath Golf Club August 10-12 in her last tournament action. Lydia Ko is the previous winner for the event, which takes place October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea.
In the past 12 months, Shin has played in four tournaments. Her best finish was second, and her average finish was 29th, with two top 10s.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Shin Odds to Win: +4000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Shin at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Shin’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Shin’s recent form
- Shin will look to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Shin has finished in the top five in two of her last three appearances.
- Over her last three tournaments, Shin has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- She has finished with an average score of -3 those three times she made the cut.
- Over her past 12 rounds, Shin has finished below par on seven occasions, while also carding 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has carded a top-five score in two of her last 12 rounds played, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day on six occasions.
- Shin has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round six times, and she’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day nine times over her last 12 rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Shin’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||3||73-69-69-70 (-7)||7||$600,106|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||54||72-74-75-67 (+4)||18||$18,607|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||2||71-73-70-68 (-6)||3||$969,231|
|November 3-5||TOTO Japan Classic||58||70-72-71-75 (E)||20||$4,997|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.