Hae-Ran Ryu (+2500 odds to win) enters the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club after she made the cut in her last tournament, the Buick LPGA Shanghai, and finished 21st. The Yangp’yŏng, South Korea course will host 78 competitors from October 19-21, all seeking the title last claimed by Lydia Ko
In her 19 tournaments during the past year, Ryu has one win and an average finish of 22nd, with 16 made cuts.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Ryu Odds to Win: +2500
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Ryu at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ryu’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Ryu’s recent form
- Ryu has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue her streak this week.
- Over her last three tournaments, Ryu has finished first once.
- Over her last three tournaments, Ryu has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- She has carded an average score of -11 over her last three tournaments.
- Over her last 11 rounds played, Ryu has finished below par eight times, while also posting four bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has posted the day’s best score in one of her last 11 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds and the top 10 six times.
- Ryu has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round six times, and she’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day seven times over her last 11 rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Ryu’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||21||74-67-69-70 (-8)||6||$21,738|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||1||64-64-66 (-19)||0||$345,000|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||23||67-75-73-67 (-6)||10||$17,983|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||MC||71-72 (-1)||—||$0|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||41||75-71-76-70 (+4)||13||$10,882|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||21||72-73-72-71 (E)||14||$84,162|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||42||67-71-76-71 (+1)||15||$27,910|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||19||72-66-69-69 (-8)||13||$19,854|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||8||69-72-73-74 (E)||9||$313,713|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||MC||76-72 (+6)||—||$0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.