Mi Hyang Lee finished 13th in her last tournament in the Buick LPGA Shanghai at Qizhong Garden Golf Club from October 12-14, and will try to improve on that finish in the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club. She has +9000 odds to win. This tournament will tee off in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea from October 19-21. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Lydia Ko.
Lee has competed in 18 tournaments in the past 12 months. Her best finish was fifth, and her average finish was 31st, with one top 10.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Lee Odds to Win: +9000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Lee at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lee’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- Lee took 75th the most recent time she played this tournament, which was in 2022.
- Lee recorded eight birdies and 21 bogeys her last time competing at this event.
Lee’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Lee’s recent form
- Lee has finished in the top five once over her last three events.
- She has qualified for the weekend in two of her past three appearances.
- Lee has finished within three shots of the leader in one of her last three tournaments. Over that span, she’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- She has an average score of -11 across her last three events.
- Over her last 10 rounds played, Lee has finished below par eight times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has produced a top-five score three times and a top-10 score four times in her last 10 rounds.
- Lee has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in four of her last 10 rounds, while she’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Lee’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||13||69-70-67-71 (-11)||3||$32,539|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$0|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||5||74-68-68-67 (-11)||5||$56,545|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||18||71-67-67-69 (-14)||12||$18,333|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||13||73-70-73-70 (-2)||7||$38,110|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||MC||77-75 (+8)||—||$0|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||24||71-69-71-73 (-4)||11||$22,771|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||48||70-76-71-69 (+2)||16||$22,649|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||65||69-70-75-71 (+1)||22||$3,909|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||MC||78-71 (+7)||—||$0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.