Perrine Delacour has +10000 odds to win the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club. She made the cut in her last tournament, the Buick LPGA Shanghai, and finished 58th. The course, located in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea, will play host to this tournament from October 19-21. The field of 78 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Lydia Ko.
Delacour has competed in 18 tournaments in the past 12 months. Her best finish was 11th, her average finish was 33rd, and she had the top round of the day two times.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Delacour Odds to Win: +10000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Delacour at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Delacour’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Delacour’s recent form
- Delacour will seek to make the cut for the eighth straight event.
- Delacour has an average finishing position of 43rd in her last three tournaments.
- Delacour has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of her past three events.
- She has an average score relative to par of -4 in her past three tournaments.
- Over her last 11 rounds played, Delacour has finished below par six times, while also posting one bogey-free round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has delivered one of the day’s 10 best scores in one of her last 11 rounds played.
- Delacour has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and she’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day four times over her last 11 rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Delacour’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||58||72-71-73-73 (+1)||15||$5,588|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||48||68-70-69 (-6)||13||$7,291|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||23||67-69-74-72 (-6)||10||$17,983|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||18||63-67-75-69 (-14)||12||$18,333|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||65||70-73-79-75 (+9)||18||$5,653|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||21||69-72-71-76 (E)||14||$84,162|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||47||70-76-74-69 (+1)||16||$7,714|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||MC||78-72 (+8)||—||$0|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||33||75-70-74-77 (+8)||17||$50,093|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||11||71-75-70-64 (-4)||4||$168,170|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.