The Ottawa Senators and Washington Capitals — both coming off wins in their last game — will play on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET, at Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa. The sportsbooks have made the Senators solid favorites at -178 on the moneyline, and the Capitals are at +144.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of October 18, 2023 at 3:15 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Senators vs. Capitals Betting Odds
- Moneyline: OTT: (-178) | WAS: (+144)
- Puck line: OTT: -1.5 (136) | WAS: +1.5 (-167)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (-117) | Under: (-104)
Injury Report as of October 18
Senators: Joshua Norris: Shoulder (Out), Shane Pinto: Personal (Out)
Capitals: Max Pacioretty: Achilles (Out), Charlie Lindgren: Undisclosed (Out), Joel Edmundson: Hand (Out)
Senators vs. Capitals Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Senators (-1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Senators vs. Capitals Team Stats (2022-23)
|Senators Avg. (Rank)||Capitals Avg. (Rank)|
|3.16 (18th)||Goals Scored||3.09 (20th)|
|3.29 (20th)||Goals Allowed||3.18 (18th)|
|33.5 (6th)||Shots||31.0 (17th)|
|31.3 (18th)||Shots Allowed||31.0 (14th)|
Senators Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Senators vs. Capitals
Capitals Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Senators were 23-14 when listed as a moneyline favorite last season.
- The Senators have an implied moneyline win probability of 64.0% in this matchup.
- Last season the Capitals won 15 of the 48 games, or 31.2%, in which they were an underdog.
- The Capitals have a 41.0% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Of Ottawa’s 82 games last season, 41 finished above this game’s total of 6.5 goals.
- Washington combined with its opponent to score over 6.5 goals in 38 of 82 games last season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.