The 8:20 PM ET tilt on October 22 between the Miami Dolphins (5-1) and the Philadelphia Eagles (5-1) should be a competitive matchup, as Raheem Mostert has been one of the league’s top runners this year, and the Eagles have been a top-five run defense, ranking second-best in the NFL with 65.8 rushing yards surrendered per contest.
The Eagles are favored (-3) over the Dolphins. The total is set at 51.5 points.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of October 21, 2023 at 7:11 PM ET. Head to the article below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Eagles Vs Dolphins Odds
Eagles vs. Dolphins Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Dolphins (+3)||Over (51.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||25.8 (6)||37.2 (1)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.7 (17)||26.0 (26)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.5 (9)||8.0 (1)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.9 (9)||5.2 (18)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||9 (18)||9 (18)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||8 (12)||5 (22)|
Eagles Betting Insights
- The Eagles have covered the spread three times in six games.
- Against the spread as 3-point or better favorites, Philadelphia is 3-2-1.
- Out of six Eagles games so far this season, three have gone over the total.
- Philadelphia games this season have posted an average total of 45.6, which is 5.9 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Dolphins Betting Insights
- The Dolphins’ record against the spread is 5-1-0.
- Miami has yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 3-point underdog or more this year.
- Out of six Dolphins games so far this year, four have gone over the total.
- Miami games have finished with over 51.5 points scored four times this year.
- Games involving the Dolphins this year have averaged 48.8 points per game, a 2.7-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts has thrown for 1,542 yards, completing 66.2% of his passes and collecting seven touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He’s also run for 253 yards (42.2 ypg) on 63 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- D’Andre Swift has 452 rushing yards on 86 carries with two touchdowns. He’s also tacked on 23 catches for 115 yards (19.2 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- A.J. Brown’s 672 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 60 times and has totaled 42 receptions and two touchdowns.
- DeVonta Smith has caught 28 passes for 334 yards (55.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Dallas Goedert has been the target of 36 passes and hauled in 26 receptions for 247 yards, an average of 41.2 yards per contest. He’s found the end zone one time through the air this season.
- Haason Reddick has 5.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 5.0 TFL and 10 tackles.
- Zach Cunningham, Philadelphia’s top tackler, has 37 tackles and 1.0 TFL this year.
- Darius Slay has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has 25 tackles and four passes defended to his name.
Dolphins Players to Watch
- Tua Tagovailoa has racked up 1,876 yards (312.7 yards per game) while completing 71.1% of his passes and recording 14 touchdown passes with five interceptions this season.
- Mostert is his team’s leading rusher with 75 carries for 429 yards, or 71.5 per game. He’s found the end zone nine times on the ground, as well. Mostert has also chipped in with 18 catches for 145 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Salvon Ahmed has run for 47 yards across 12 carries, scoring one touchdown.
- Tyreek Hill paces his team with 814 receiving yards on 42 catches with six touchdowns.
- Jaylen Waddle has caught 24 passes and compiled 296 receiving yards (59.2 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Braxton Berrios’ 17 catches (on 20 targets) have netted him 179 yards (29.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Andrew Van Ginkel leads the team with 4.0 sacks, and also has 6.0 TFL and 25 tackles.
- Miami’s tackle leader, Jevon Holland, has 46 tackles and 2.0 TFL this year.
- Xavien Howard has a team-leading one interception to go along with 27 tackles and four passes defended.
How to Bet on Eagles vs Dolphins
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.