The New York Islanders and Arizona Coyotes — the former coming off a victory, the latter a loss — will face each other on Tuesday at 7:30 PM ET, at UBS Arena in Elmont. Islanders (-195) versus Coyotes (+159) has a definite favorite, according to the moneyline odds.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of October 17, 2023 at 3:12 PM ET. Check out the article below for the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Islanders vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
- Moneyline: NYI: (-195) | ARI: (+159)
- Puck line: NYI: -1.5 (125) | ARI: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 6 — Over: (+100) | Under: (-121)
Injury Report as of October 17
Islanders: Scott Mayfield: Leg (Out)
Coyotes: Shea Weber: Ankle (Out), Bryan Little: Ear (Out), Jakub Voracek: Head (Out)
Islanders vs. Coyotes Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Under (6)|
|Spread Pick||Coyotes (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Islanders vs. Coyotes Team Stats (2022-23)
|Islanders Avg. (Rank)||Coyotes Avg. (Rank)|
|2.95 (22nd)||Goals Scored||2.74 (27th)|
|2.65 (4th)||Goals Allowed||3.62 (25th)|
|30.7 (19th)||Shots||25.7 (32nd)|
|31.0 (14th)||Shots Allowed||35.0 (30th)|
Islanders Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Islanders vs. Coyotes
Coyotes Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Islanders won 60.0% of their games last season when favored on the moneyline (27-18).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Islanders have an implied win probability of 66.1%.
- The Coyotes were listed as an underdog 74 times last season, and won 23, or 31.1%, of those games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Coyotes, based on the moneyline, is 38.6%.
- New York’s games last season finished above this matchup’s total of 6 goals 44 times.
- Arizona combined with its opponent to score over 6 goals in 49 of 82 games last season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.