The San Francisco 49ers (5-1), who were defeated by the Browns in their last contest, visit the Minnesota Vikings (2-4) at U.S. Bank Stadium on October 23 at 8:15 PM ET. The Vikings defeated the Bears in their last game.
The Vikings are 6.5-point underdogs against the 49ers (the game has a total of 44.5 points).
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of October 21, 2023 at 7:12 PM ET. Check out the article below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
49ers Vs Vikings Odds
49ers vs. Vikings Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|49ers (-6.5)||Over (44.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||30.7 (2)||21.5 (15)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||14.5 (2)||22.5 (22)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.0 (2)||5.6 (6)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.5 (3)||4.9 (9)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (1)||13 (32)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||11 (6)||6 (20)|
49ers Betting Insights
- The 49ers are 4-2-0 against the spread this year.
- As at least a 6.5-point favorite, San Francisco has two wins ATS (2-2).
- The 49ers have seen three of their six games hit the over.
- The over/under for this game is 44.5 points, 2.0 more than the average point total for San Francisco games this season (postseason included).
Vikings Betting Insights
- The Vikings have posted two wins against the spread this year.
- One of the Vikings’ six games has hit the over.
- Minnesota games have gone over 44.5 points on three occasions this season.
- This season, Vikings games have resulted in an average scoring total of 48.4, which is 3.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
49ers Players to Watch
- Brock Purdy has 1,396 pass yards for San Francisco, completing 67.5% of his passes and recording 10 touchdowns and one interception this season.
- Christian McCaffrey has racked up 553 yards on 110 carries while finding the end zone seven times as a runner. He’s also caught 23 passes for 177 yards (29.5 per game) and two touchdowns through the air.
- Jordan Mason has collected 117 yards on 21 attempts, scoring two times.
- Brandon Aiyuk has hauled in 25 receptions for 454 yards (90.8 yards per game) to lead the team this season. He’s found the end zone two times as a receiver.
- Deebo Samuel has caught 20 passes for 302 yards (50.3 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- George Kittle has compiled 18 catches for 216 yards, an average of 36.0 yards per game. He’s scored three times as a receiver this season.
- Drake Jackson paces the team with 3.0 sacks, and also has 2.0 TFL and seven tackles.
- Fred Warner is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s collected 48 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and two interceptions.
- Deommodore Lenoir has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 38 tackles and three passes defended to his name.
Vikings Players to Watch
- Kirk Cousins leads Minnesota with 1,679 yards on 158-of-235 passing with 14 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Alexander Mattison, has carried the ball 82 times for 320 yards (53.3 per game). He’s also caught 18 passes for 104 yards and two touchdowns.
- Cam Akers has run for 92 yards across 33 carries, scoring one touchdown.
- T.J. Hockenson has registered 36 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 304 (50.7 yards per game). He’s been targeted 47 times and has two touchdowns.
- Jordan Addison has 22 receptions (on 34 targets) for a total of 277 yards (46.2 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- K.J. Osborn’s 31 targets have resulted in 17 grabs for 214 yards and two touchdowns.
- Danielle Hunter has collected 8.0 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up 11.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Camryn Bynum is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s totaled 60 tackles and 2.0 TFL.
- Jordan Hicks has a team-leading one interception to go along with 53 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
How to Bet on 49ers vs Vikings
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.