Keegan Bradley will tee off as the previous winner at the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP from Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club with +2200 odds to win the event yet again. A total of zero golfers will compete in the event at Chiba, Japan from October 18-22.
Bradley has played in 20 events in the past year. He won one, and his average finish was 24th, with four top 10s.
Details on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Date: October 18-22, 2023
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Bradley Odds to Win: +2200
- Previous Winner: Keegan Bradley
- Purse: $8.5M
Check out the latest PGA Tour odds for Bradley at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bradley’s history at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Over his last three appearances at this tournament, Bradley has earned the victory once. Additionally, he has a total of two top-10 finishes with an average finish of seventh place.
- Bradley made the cut in each of his three most recent entries in this event.
- Bradley won it all in 2022 in his last appearance at this event.
- At this event, he carded one bogey-free round his last time.
Bradley’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bradley’s recent form
- Bradley will try to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Over his last three tournaments, Bradley has finished in the top 10 once.
- Over his last three events, Bradley has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -5 across his last three events.
- Over his last eight rounds played, Bradley has finished below par four times, while also posting one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last eight rounds played, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Bradley has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last eight rounds, while he’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Ready to bet on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Bradley’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 24-27||TOUR Championship||9||63-67-70-73 (-10)||12||$999,000|
|August 17-20||BMW Championship||29||N/A||15||$156,500|
|August 10-13||FedEx St. Jude Championship||43||67-71-67-71 (-4)||11||$64,133|
|July 20-23||The Open||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|June 29 – July 2||Rocket Mortgage Classic||21||69-67-69-68 (-15)||9||$99,587|
|June 22-25||Travelers Championship||1||62-63-64-68 (-23)||0||$3,600,000|
|June 15-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-74||—||$0|
|June 1-4||The Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||30||74-73-65-78 (+2)||9||$117,250|
|May 18-21||PGA Championship||29||68-72-74-71 (+5)||14||$90,136|
|May 4-7||Wells Fargo Championship||35||70-69-69-73 (-3)||16||$99,600|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.