Thomas Detry enters the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club with +4000 odds to win after he made the cut in his last tournament, the FedEx St. Jude Championship, and finished 61st. Keegan Bradley is the previous champion for the event, which takes place October 18-22 in Chiba, Japan.
Detry has a best finish of second, and an average finish of 31st, in his 21 tournaments during the past year (including two top 10s).
Details on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Date: October 18-22, 2023
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Detry Odds to Win: +4000
- Previous Winner: Keegan Bradley
- Purse: $8.5M
Check out the latest PGA Tour odds for Detry at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Detry’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Detry’s recent form
- Detry will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Detry has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last three events.
- Over his last three tournaments, Detry has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past three tournaments, his average score has been -4.
- Over his plast eight rounds, Detry has finished below par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last eight rounds.
- Detry has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last eight rounds, while he’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Ready to bet on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Detry’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 10-13||FedEx St. Jude Championship||61||72-64-75-69 (E)||15||$43,400|
|August 3-6||Wyndham Championship||21||66-71-64-70 (-9)||11||$93,100|
|July 20-23||The Open||13||N/A||206||$232,875|
|July 13-16||Genesis Scottish Open||42||N/A||12||$36,255|
|June 29 – July 2||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||73-72||—||$0|
|June 22-25||Travelers Championship||MC||70-68||—||$0|
|June 1-4||The Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||48||73-72-77-71 (+5)||12||$52,600|
|May 25-28||Charles Schwab Challenge||21||N/A||7||$82,324|
|May 18-21||PGA Championship||40||74-71-73-68 (+6)||15||$46,900|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||MC||74-68||—||$0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.