Rickie Fowler has +1600 odds to win the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club as he looks to follow up his second-place performance at this tournament in 2022 with another high finish. Chiba, Japan will play host to the event from October 18-22, as zero competitors hit the course seeking championship last won by Keegan Bradley.
In his 21 tournaments during the past year, Fowler has one win and an average finish of 21st, with 20 made cuts.
Details on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Date: October 18-22, 2023
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Fowler Odds to Win: +1600
- Previous Winner: Keegan Bradley
- Purse: $8.5M
Check out the latest PGA Tour odds for Fowler at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Fowler’s history at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Over Fowler’s last three appearances at this tournament, he’s finished in the top five once (with an average finish at the event of 34th).
- In his last three trips to this tournament, he’s survived the cut each time.
- Fowler placed second the most recent time he competed in this tournament, which was in 2022.
- He recorded a score in one round that was in the five best of the day the last time he took part in this event.
Fowler’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Fowler’s recent form
- Fowler has made the cut 10 times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Fowler has finished in the top 20 once over his last three appearances.
- Fowler has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past three appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last eight rounds played, Fowler has finished below par five times and carded five rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- He has posted one of the five best scores in two of his last eight rounds.
- Fowler has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last eight rounds, while he’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Ready to bet on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Fowler’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 24-27||TOUR Championship||16||68-73-68-66 (-8)||14||$710,000|
|August 17-20||BMW Championship||25||N/A||14||$179,750|
|August 10-13||FedEx St. Jude Championship||58||70-74-67-68 (-1)||14||$44,400|
|July 20-23||The Open||23||N/A||209||$121,500|
|July 13-16||Genesis Scottish Open||42||N/A||12||$36,255|
|June 29 – July 2||Rocket Mortgage Classic||1||67-65-64-68 (-24)||0||$1,584,000|
|June 22-25||Travelers Championship||13||70-65-60-69 (-16)||7||$405,000|
|June 15-19||U.S. Open||5||62-68-70-75 (-5)||5||$738,934|
|June 1-4||The Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||9||72-68-74-72 (-2)||5||$545,000|
|May 25-28||Charles Schwab Challenge||6||N/A||3||$293,625|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.