Hideki Matsuyama, who won the 2021 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at , will look for another win this year at Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club. He has the fourth-best odds to win at +1600. A field of zero golfers will look to claim previous champion Keegan Bradley’s title when the tournament gets underway October 18-22 in Chiba, Japan.
Matsuyama has competed in 22 events in the past 12 months. His best finish was fifth, and his average finish was 22nd, with two top 10s.
Details on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Date: October 18-22, 2023
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Matsuyama Odds to Win: +1600
- Previous Winner: Keegan Bradley
- Purse: $8.5M
Check out the latest PGA Tour odds for Matsuyama at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Matsuyama’s history at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Matsuyama has posted two top-five finishes, including one victory, in his last four trips to this event. At this tournament, he has an average finishing position of 18th.
- In his most recent four appearances at this tournament, he’s made it to the weekend every time.
- Matsuyama placed 40th the last time he competed in this event, which was in 2022.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time competing at this tournament.
Matsuyama’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Matsuyama’s recent form
- Matsuyama has finished in the top 20 in one of his last three tournaments.
- He has made the cut in one of his past three events.
- Matsuyama has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past three appearances.
- In his past three events, he finished -9 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last six rounds played, Matsuyama has finished below par three times and carded two rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- He has put up a top-five score once in his last six rounds played.
- Matsuyama has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last six rounds, while he’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Ready to bet on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Matsuyama’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 17-20||BMW Championship||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|August 10-13||FedEx St. Jude Championship||16||67-69-70-65 (-9)||6||$310,000|
|August 3-6||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-74||—||$0|
|July 27-30||3M Open||30||N/A||14||$46,744|
|July 20-23||The Open||13||N/A||206||$232,875|
|June 29 – July 2||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-68||—||$0|
|June 22-25||Travelers Championship||13||69-64-65-66 (-16)||7||$405,000|
|June 15-19||U.S. Open||32||72-69-67-75 (+3)||13||$108,001|
|June 1-4||The Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||16||72-65-75-76 (E)||7||$275,500|
|May 18-21||PGA Championship||29||72-71-70-72 (+5)||14||$90,136|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.